Private coaching sessions are a great way to strengthen skills, map out a path to personal goals or simply overcome weaker areas. It’s possible to tailor coaching sessions to your needs, focussing precisely on the areas that need attention. Paul offers personal and telephone coaching sessions in:
- writing – from product descriptions for your website to resumes, short biographies, press releases and whole books.
- mapping out practical steps to make creative goals real.
- career direction – identifying how to move forward and mapping out the steps to career goals.
- improving tarot reading skills.
- strengthening personal intuition.
- focusing on health goals, including better sleep, improved fitness and stress management.
- building and maintaining a creative business.
- designing, writing and producing courses.
Paul encourages clients to strengthen the skills they have while delegating tasks to others who have specific skills to enhance the project. You don’t need to be an ‘all-rounder’ to successfully complete personal projects. Some coaching clients have a clearly formed idea for a book but don’t have the time or the skills to write the book. In these instances Paul has encouraged them to find a sympathetic ghost writer to interview them with a digital recorder and then write the book in the clients’ own words.
Paul has also coached clients to start and to build small businesses, assess ideas to determine if they are feasible and make creative their ideas real. From writing a family history to filming a DVD, many creative people with good ideas need a little help to bring their concepts to life.
Paul’s personal coaching sessions last an hour and he may set homework to be completed between visits. This helps maintain momentum and move the project towards a successful outcome.
Session times: Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Soon after you purchase a session you’ll receive
- An email with possible times for your session.
- This will include your local time if you’re in a different time zone and plan to use Skye or FaceTime.
- Details on how to prepare for your session to make the most of it.
Paul sees clients on Wednesday, Fridays and Saturdays and if you have a preferred day, please mention it in the Notes section on the purchase page.
Fees: $105. Click on Add to Cart or Email us or phone Paul on 02) 9876 4559