This in-depth tarot book is for people who want to make more sense of layouts and help clients to word questions more carefully for improved accuracy. It’s a comprehensive book and at 550+ pages, Advanced Tarot provides a clear guide for beginners and experienced tarot readers.
Advanced tarot also
- Explains each card, upright and reversed in clear, simple language.
- Includes card images so the readers can immediately associate meanings with specific cards.
- Includes real life examples from being a professional tarot reader and teacher with more than 30 years experience.
- Includes a range of simple, unique tarot layouts.
- This is an accessible tarot book that is suitable for both beginners and advanced tarot readers.
- Makes the reading process easier by separating each card meaning into general, career, relationship and health meanings. These are easy reference points when giving readings.
- Provides vivid examples from real life so that you can remember card meanings more clearly.
- Includes a range of helpful charts for a simple overview of the card meanings and the reading process.
Advanced Tarot is destined to become the go-to reference for readers who value clarity when providing meaningful predictions. Each court card is distilled into seven upright and seven reversed groups of meanings and this book includes tips on developing personal intuition to add depth to tarot sessions. Paul has also designed a three-day Advanced Tarot Course based on this book.
Details: 556 pp including a range of useful charts. Blue Angel Publishing, 2021.
Reviews for this book.
Advanced Tarot is the number one resource in my library. Complete with detailed card meanings, offering a range of interpretations regarding general and specific questions around relationships, career and health, this is a must have guide for all tarot readers. Very compressive and easy to follow, this book also contains handy reference charts, advanced reading techniques as well as sample readings to see the tarot in action. Advanced Tarot is an excellent read and an outstanding reference book on the tarot. I highly recommend it. C. T. (Melbourne).
This long-awaited masterpiece is the best tarot book I have purchased. Excellently written for both students and professional readers, it is a clear and inspiring tarot companion, jam-packed with knowledge, guidance and examples providing deep insight and allowing readers to hone their skills. Powerful and enjoyable reading. Thank you! Gillian E. (UK.)
This is the definitive tarot book. I have purchased over a dozen books on tarot over the years and this book is excellent. It’s well written, informative and got some excellent examples. I’m a practising tarot reader and gleaned a lot of extra information from this publication. I highly recommend it and will be sending some copies to my colleagues. It’s a great read. Do yourself a favour and buy it. I wish it was in hardcover because it’s the manual on tarot. After 40 years in the business, Paul Fenton Smith should be proud of this volume. He knows his stuff. I’ve read his other books which are good but this one is the icing on the cake. Thank you to my friend, Luci who recommended it. Lilly Gardener (NSW).